For joining Hola Nannies you:
- Have a current Working with children check, police check and a valid visa that allows to work legally in Australia.
- Have a updated First aid certificate and Cardiopulmonar Resuscitation training.
- Have minimum 2 years of experience of taking care of children.
- Able to provide minimum 2 references in Australia.
- Have been interviewed by Hola Nannies
- For a casual booking you must contact the parent as soon as Hola Nannies confirm the booking to you.
- For a permanent placement you agree to have an interview with the client to mutually agree if both parts decide to go ahead with the process.
- If you are unable to work you must inform Hola Nannies at least 24 hours before the booking.
- You must not accept any booking directly from the family and inform Hola Nannies.
- Hola Nannies is not responsible for any payments, taxes, superannuation and workers compensation. The family is responsible to pay you directly.
- You warrant to us that the information you have provided is true, complete and accurate.
- The client must pay you at the end of a casual booking the agreed hourly rate.
- For permanent placements the client must pay you at the end of each week.
- You must give to the client at least 4 weeks notice in case you decide to finish the agreement between you and the family.
- If you as a permanent nanny decide to finish the employment agreement within the first 3 months of employment excluding the probation period. You must be paid 70% of the placement fee to the family within one week after the notice is given.